Invitation

Die-Hard Young Passionate Entrepreneurs Invited from All India to setup Franchise Business under Govt. Of India scheme 'Stand-Up India' to be handheld by Himalya International. Franchise Models from Rs.12-25 Lacs. The franchise models are:

Introduction

Stand-Up India has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support entrepreneurship among women and SC & ST citizens of India. Under this initiative, the banks are committed to provide 75% of the total requirement. The remaining 25% contribution can be reduced further to 10% using various subsidies. The entrepreneur must put in 10% of the total requirement. The government has also established an agency, NCGTC, to help entrepreneurs secure loan without any collateral.
Himalya International Limited, the pioneer food processing company of India, has committed to catalyze & handhold new enterprises under the scheme. The company has created Franchise models with investments between 12-25 Lac. Himalya will select eligible & deserving candidates and handhold them through the entire process of registration, training and in marketing and provide them with proper guidance to succeed and stand up on their own.